Due to COVID, our Adult Day Center closed on March 13th 2020. We do not have a date of when we will be able to reopen. At this time we expect to be closed at least until Clark County reaches stage 4 of the Governor’s reopening plan – although this plan has been subject to change.
We are currently offering virtual activities, and our current calendar is below. If you are interested in virtual activities, please contact Heather Erickson at 360-896-9695 ext. 110 or .
We look forward to our reopening. Until then please stay safe and take care of each other.
We can’t wait for you to come visit our Adult Day Center – the McKibbin Center at 2300 NE Andresen Rd Vancouver, WA 98661
After over three decades of providing tens of thousands of people with millions of hours of in-home care, CDM Caregiving Services realized that there was more that we could do for the community – we already offer the best care in YOUR home — now we also offer the best care in OUR home.
The CDM Adult Day Services Center opened in 2008, and moved to our NEW center in 2018, and we lead the way in adult day services that provide respite for caregivers and meaningful activities for clients.
- Registered Nurse on staff during core hours allows us to expand the scope of care that we can provide, such as medication administration, blood pressure monitoring, and diabetic foot care, as well as communication with client’s medical provider to maximize health.
- Adult Day Health clients can receive an individualized restorative exercise program by a licensed Physical Therapist, and our staff guide participants through this program to prevent falls, slow decline, and maximize health.
- Services such as Music Therapy, Art Therapy, Therapy Animals, and memory-boosting activities are included in the Adult Day Center curriculum, in order to reach different parts of the brain and stimulate clients in different ways.
- Socialization with others and being part of a “community” has proven to reduce depression and increase general health.
- Nutritious and varied meals are included.
- Free caregiver support groups are offered
- Care is available from 8AM to 5PM Monday through Friday.
The CDM McKibbin Center is located at 2300 NE Andresen Rd in Vancouver, across from WinCo and adjacent to Share. Hours are 8:00AM to 5:00PM Monday through Friday.
We provide services funded by Medicaid, Respite, the Family Caregiver Program, and other publicly funded programs. We also accept most long-term care insurance, and have competitive private-pay rates.
Download Monthly Activities
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; fax: (202) 690-7442; or email: .
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.