Help Us Honor Clark County Heroes
Senior Heroes Award Luncheon will recognize individual and corporate commitment and leadership on behalf of Clark County seniors. There are 3 award categories: an individual lifetime achievement award, Business Award (profit or non-profit) and one to recognize outstanding caregivers in Clark County.
Eligibility criteria are listed within each category below. Individuals may be nominated in more than one category by completing an additional nomination form. In all categories Service Area” means Clark County.
1. Nominations must be submitted by March 15, 2017 at 4:00pm to CDM Caregiving Services
2. Complete and submit nomination form to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to CDM 2409 Broadway, Vancouver, WA 98663
3. The selection committee will select award recipients between March 20-24, 2017
4. Recipient award winners will be notified on March 27, 2017
5. Heroes will be honored at the luncheon on May 17, 2017
Questions please call Julie Williams (360) 513-9825 or Dee Memering (360) 901-3703
1. Pat Jollota Award
Eligible recipient: A person who has provided significant leadership and service to aging services & programs in Clark County, this can include an individual who has dedicated his/her time, talent and treasures over a course of their career in the field of gerontology and aging services.
2. Senior Focused Business – Profit/Non-Profit
Eligible Recipient: A not for profit and/or for profit business in Clark County that provides exceptional leadership in the areas of service collaboration; financial support; innovative services; community service to seniors; etc. for the benefit of
the senior population in Clark County. These can be a local, state, regional, or national company that advocates for the well-being of seniors and promotes aging with dignity. (Potentially 2 awards)
3. Senior Heroes Caregiver of the Year (In-Home, Facility, and Family Caregiver)
Eligible Recipient: Any professional in home, facilities-based and/or family/individual provider caregiver in Clark County that has provided exemplary caregiver services to senior(s) in their home or facility. The person should demonstrate a caregiving career that values service to others; demonstrates leadership in the community and provides exceptional level of care to the senior population. (Potentially 3 awards)
Nominations must be received by March 15, 2017 at 4pm
Senior Heroes Luncheon Awards Tickets and Table Sponsorship